Etorill-P is composed of Etoricoxib and Paracetamol. Etoricoxib is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that helps to reduce pain and inflammation in the body. Etoricoxib targets the enzymes responsible for pain and inflammation without affecting other parts of the body.
Paracetamol is another commonly used medication for pain relief. It works by reducing the production of certain chemicals in the brain that are responsible for pain and fever.
Uses of Etoricoxib + Paracetamol
- Pain relief
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Gouty Arthritis
Common Side Effects of Etoricoxib + Paracetamol
- Swelling of hands
- Flu-like symptoms
- Stomach pain
- Feet swelling
- Nausea or vomiting
Expert Advice For Etoricoxib 60 mg+Paracetamol 325mg
- Consuming alcohol together with Genericart Etoricoxib+Paracetamol 60mg/325mg Tablet is not safe.
- It is advised to avoid using Etoricoxib+Paracetamol 60mg/325mg Tablet during pregnancy, as it may pose potential risks. Your doctor will carefully assess the benefits versus the risks before prescribing it to you.
- Etoricoxib+Paracetamol 60mg/325mg Tablet may cause drowsiness, and dizziness, and impact your alertness and vision.
- If you have severe kidney disease, it is not recommended to use Etoricoxib+Paracetamol 60mg/325mg Tablet.
- Patients with severe liver disease and active liver disease should also avoid using Etoricoxib+Paracetamol 60mg/325mg Tablet.
Frequently Asked Questions Related to Etoricoxib + Paracetamol
What is Etoricoxib 60 mg+Paracetamol 325mg used for ?
Etoricoxib 60 mg+Paracetamol 325mg is a combination medication that is commonly used for the management of pain and inflammation.
What if you forget to take the Etoricoxib 60 mg+Paracetamol 325mg Tablet?
If you remember a missed dose, take it as soon as it crosses your mind. But if it’s almost time for your next dose, just skip the missed one and resume your regular schedule. Remember not to double up on doses or take any extra doses.
How to take Etoricoxib + Paracetamol Tablets?
It is essential to follow the prescribed instructions provided by your healthcare professional. The dosage and duration of treatment may depend on the patient’s condition. Usually, Etoricoxib 60 mg+Paracetamol 325mg is taken orally, with or without food, as prescribed by a healthcare professional.
How do Etoricoxib+Paracetamol Tablets work?
This combination medication is often used for conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, acute gouty arthritis, and other musculoskeletal disorders.
Benefits of Etoricoxib + Paracetamol tablet.
Etoricoxib + Paracetamol tablet is a medication that brings relief from pain and inflammation caused by various conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, and osteoarthritis. Not only that, it works wonders for muscle pain, back pain, toothache, and even pain in the ear and throat.