BINAHILL (Terbinafine Hydrochloride Tablets) contains Terbinafine, a powerful antifungal medication widely used to treat fungal infections that affect the skin, nails, and scalp. It belongs to a class of drugs known as allylamines, which works by stopping the growth of fungi. When it comes to fungal infections, Terbinafine Hydrochloride Tablets can effectively tackle a range of conditions caused by dermatophytes, yeasts, and molds. Terbinafine Tablets give relief and restore skin and nails to their healthy state.
Uses Terbinafine Hydrochloride Tablets
- Fungal infections
- Scalp fungus
- Body fungus
- Feet fungus
- Fingernail fungus
- Toenail fungus
Common Side Effects of Terbinafine Tablet
- Itching Decreased appetite
- Skin exfoliation
- Abdominal pain
- Joint pain
- Muscle pain
Expert Advice For Terbinafine Hydrochloride Tablets
- Make sure to take every dose as prescribed and complete the entire treatment, even if you start feeling better.
- Skin infections usually require treatment for 2 to 6 weeks, while nail infections may need 6 weeks to 6 months.
- Be aware that this medication can increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun. Remember to use a broad-spectrum sunscreen and wear protective clothing when you’re outside.
- Your doctor may regularly check your liver function while you’re on the treatment. If you notice any yellowing of your eyes or skin, dark urine, or experience stomach pain, inform your doctor immediately.
- If you are pregnant, planning to conceive, or currently breastfeeding, make sure to inform your doctor.
Contact Terbinafine Hydrochloride Tablets Manufacturing, Supply, and PCD Pharma Franchise
Frisco Hill Pharmacia is the leading Terbinafine Hydrochloride Tablets Manufacturer and supplier. If you are looking for third-party pharma manufacturing or PCD pharma franchise for Terbinafine Hydrochloride Tablets you can contact us at +91 9882464125.
Why Choose us
- 250 Products
- WHO & GMP Certified
- Free Shipping On your First Order
- 24*7 Support
Frequently Asked Questions Related to Terbinafine Tablets
What is the use of the terbinafine tablet?
Terbinafine tablet is a combination of medicines, It is used to treat fungal infections of the body, scalp, feet, groin, fingernails, and toenails.
Is terbinafine safe for kidneys?
Patients with impaired renal function should take half the normal dose. The excess dose may be harmful to the kidneys. Only take this medicine with a doctor’s prescription.
Is terbinafine used for ringworm?
Yes, it can be used for ringworm. Please consult your doctor for dosages.
How long does it take for Terbinafine to work?
The duration of treatment depends on the type of fungal infection. Treating nail infections may require several weeks or months.
Are there any side effects of Terbinafine?
While side effects are uncommon, some individuals may experience mild gastrointestinal symptoms, such as stomach upset or diarrhea. Rarely, more severe reactions, such as liver problems or skin rashes, may occur.
Can Terbinafine be used for children?
Terbinafine is generally safe for children, but the dosage and duration of treatment are good to consult a healthcare professional for appropriate guidance.
Is terbinafine good for skin fungus?
Yes, terbinafine is used to treat infections caused by fungus. Terbinafine is applied to the skin to treat fungal infections.